- Prepare your child for the game. Try watching a couple of baseball games for kids. Read books about baseball. Or dad can take him to a baseball game in the neighborhood.
- Buy your child his very own team cap and jersey.
- Let dad talk about his favorite player and let your child get excited into watching him in action.
- Your child may be restless in his seat. Make sure you bring snacks and small toys to keep them entertained.
- The weather can be unpredictable. It can get windy on a warm day so don’t forget to bring an extra hoodie or jacket.