I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Last Updated on April 13, 2017 by Marie Bautista
A few days ago, you may have noticed this eye-catching photo on my Instagram:
This Beautiful Inside and Out Kit from our friends at Unilab made me think about what it means to be beautiful inside and out.
Myra VITAWHITE and Myra VITASMOOTH are facial washes loaded with skin nourishing Vitamin E beads (what our thirsty skin needs). Moreover, they are hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested.
What makes these two facial washes different from each other is the following:
- Myra Vitawhite deeply cleanses skin and rids it from dirt and excess oil while making skin look naturally white in as early as 7 days.
- Its active ingredients are Biowhite Complex derived from plant extracts with the effect of gently whitening your skin, Niacinamide which evens out skin tone by reducing red blotches to make sin more radiant and Vitamin E beads which protect and nourish skin to help keep it healthy.
- It is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested. Your assurance that it is mild, gentle, and safe for everyday use.
*SRP – PHP 75.00
- Myra VitaSmooth Facial Wash HYDRATES & SMOOTHENS for healthier and smoother skin
- Deeply cleanses skin and rids it from dirt and excess oil while maintaining skin’s natural moisture to help keep it healthy, soft, and young-looking.
- Has Moisture Plus formula that retains and seals in skin’s natural moisture, keeping it hydrated and more supple.
- Contains French Spring Sea Water and Aloe Vera Extract that improves skin elasticity and helps keep it smooth and young-looking
- Enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E beads which protect and nourish skin to help keep it healthy with a youthful glow
*SRP – PHP 70.00
Here’s what I noticed about Myra VITAWHITE:
- Your face feels squeaky clean after washing — that said, I’d recommend it for people with more oily complexions.
- It has more oil control — your face stays matte for a longer time.
- It’s more sudsy when you use it to wash (see above photo).
- It has a fresh and light scent that I like.
What I loved about the new Myra Facial Washes:
Myra VITAWHITE and Myra VITASMOOTH Facial Washes are available at all leading supermarkets, drugstores, and department stores nationwide.
Like them on Facebook!
*ganda – beauty