I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Diabetes is the 8th leading cause of death in the Philippines.
- At least P3,000 is needed for a single session of dialysis which must be sustained thrice a week,
- about P800 is needed for a shot of insulin, and
- and on top of that, maintenance drugs are needed.
- That costs about at least P9,000 per week
Given all these expenses, what would be the best ways to avoid diabetes?
A life style change is needed:
- Avoid eating more than you can consume. Eat healthy food
- Exercise frequently
- Quit vices like smoking and drinking alcohol beverages.
BitterGO is available at Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores nationwide.