Last Updated on May 12, 2017 by Marie Bautista
Should I buy a laptop or a desktop?
What size screen should I get?
MAC or PC?
What about Processing Power, Memory and Hard Drive?
What about a tablet?
My 5 Top Picks for Families
- 15.6 inch diagonal LED-backlit Full HD TruBrite IPS touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support
- Intel Core i5-6200U 2.30 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.80 GHz
- 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz; 1TB 5400 RPM HDD
- Intel HD Graphics 520 with shared graphics memory
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit; Backlit keyboard, Stereo speakers tuned by Skullcandy, WiFi, HD Webcam, Bluetooth, Memory card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC)
3. HP Pavilion Desktop- 6th Gen Quad Core Intel I7-6700T Processor up to 3.6GHz, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 2TB 7200rpm HDD, DVD±RW, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, HDMI+VGA Dual Monitor Support, Windows 10 – $649
- 6th Gen Quad Core Intel® CoreTM I7-6700T processor （2.8 Ghz turbo to 3.6Ghz, 8M cache）, Intel HD graphics 530
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 2TB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 rpm), 2 HDMI out put
- Ultra Slim Tray SuperMulti DVD Burner, Multidisplay support with HDMI and VGA, 7-in-1 media reader, 2 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 ports, Monitor not included
- Next-generation wireless connectivity 802.11ac Wireless LAN, Built-in 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN, 5.1 channel audio
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, USB Mouse and Keyboard included
- Touch Screen
- USB Sleep-and-Charge
- Memory Card Reader
- ENERGY STAR Qualified