I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- 1/3 is Heavenly Luck, which is our destiny and is pre-ordained and God-ggiven
- 1/3 is Mankind Luck, which help shape our destingy, and
- 1/3 is Earthly Luck, which is how we live in harmony with the earth and this can be helped by proper Feng Shui
Some Chinese decorative pieces that are used to attract good luck:
More Tips on achieving optimal balance of Chi in your home using the elements:
You want to atrract more luck in your home?
- Replace dried flowers with real flowers or even silk flowers. It is believed that dried plants equal death, which in turn could lead to dead wealth.
- A bowl of garlic as a centerpiece in the dining table is symbolic of wealth accumulation.
- Hanging 3 Chinese coins tied with a red ribbon on the back of the front door handle attracts wealth or money.