I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Facebook way back August 14, 2009
Way back 2009, when Facebook was a novel thing, we always get tagged, and dang, get the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing our own response, and tagging 25 other victims. Very interesting that three years later, I think I would still have the same answers even if I am older (which does not make me any wiser hehe)
1. What time did you get up this morning? – very late, like around sevenish. I tutored Nicole till 3!!!
2. How do you like your steak? – medium well? not with much blood and not rubbery, just right
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? – “Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince” I had to read the book before watching and pretended that it was the girls who insisted on seeing it.
4. What is your favorite TV show? wala, but I do remember one time when I was glued to the “Pinoy Fear Factor” show last December at 10:30 pm and didn’t notice my little boy get out of the house (we raised hell looking for him, but that’s another story 🙂
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Anywhere, as long as it’s not masikip,madilim,mabaho (you know the line…).Nah, I could live anywhere as long as I am with my family. Family is luurvee…
6. What did you have for breakfast? walang kamatayang egg and a pot of coffee (If you slept at 3 AM, I am so sure you would need it too)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Filipino (all the alat, the cholesterol, the goo!!!) and Japanese (but gotta stay away from the stuff that give me hives)
8. What foods do you dislike? the exotic ones (Like cowballs, they call it soup no 5 or bulls idiay slaughter. I had to pretend infront of some women officemates that I eat it, but of course I just let it waste infront of me. Just pretending to be koboy
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Last place I ate was at Prince Plaza. I like din pala Chinese. We sampled Chinese food sa Binondo years ago. Ang sarraaap, even if you are eating na amoy na amoy ang estero
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? I dont drive, He drives me 🙂
12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans, jackets, rubber shoes and wedgies (i usually have clothes in black, but di nila alam gustong gusto ko nang mag-peach)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Europe
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full (cuz it would look negative on me if I say half empty 🙂
15. Where would you want to retire? by the mountains or seaside, malapit sa nature
16. Favorite time of day? FB time!!!Actually evening, when I can horse around with my little boy and bully my two older girls into doing some school or housework so I can do some mean surfing (it’s a sport, don’t you know?)
17. Where were you born? Baguio City, nung di pa siya magulo at wala pa martial law
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? say what? I dont watch, i do some mean surfing 🙂
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? the busy ones
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? dunno
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? everybody i’ve tagged
22. Bird watcher? nope!wala ibon dito unless (evil grin)
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? night person definitely
24. Pets? Toxie
25. Any new and exciting news that you’d like to share? nada. buhay ko is so normal that if I were a reality show, I would get cancelled on the first day
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanna be a nun (wala kokontra)
27. What is your best childhood memory? All,especially the ones with my mom (I miss her sooo much…)
28. Are you a cat or dog person?dogs
29. Are you married?yes
30. Always wear your seat belt? Oops…
31. Been in a car accident? thank God, not yet
32. Any pet peeves?I hate backtalkers,mga feelers (ooh, teen talk), power trippers
33. Favorite pizza topping? mushroom and beef, lots of cheese
34. Favorite Flower? tulips and roses,carnation (all for my mom…)
35. Favorite ice cream? vanilla, definitely (told you I was boring)
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC. Does Starbucks count?
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? never took it yet
38. From whom did you get your last email? From everyday health (and its not in my spam mail)”Could you be at risk for Depression” Me?Me?
39. At which store would you choose to max out your credit card?any online store..shopping online, and lately, guess, siguro
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? nope, i am a “planning”kind of peron.boring talaga
41. Like your job? quote ko my officemate:”minsan.. its the work environment that i dont really like most of the time..”
42. Broccoli? ang sarap niya kaya. Kung Pilipino ang gumawa ng quiz na ito, ang question niya ay “Ampalaya?
43. What was your favorite vacation? lahat, with the family
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? persons.Marvin, Paula, Nicole and Adrian.
45. What are you listening to right now? .a song by Tina Turner that goes “Rollin’ like a river” which is being played in this cartoon show Adrian is watching “Flushed Away”Ganda na pala soundtrack ng mga cartoons ngayon
46. What is your favorite color? Purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? none, would like one
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 5:40 pm (Paula is hovering behind me to do this quiz too)
50. Coffee Drinker? Coffee