I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Last Updated on November 23, 2019 by Marie Bautista
Sometimes we can get ourselves to situations that may leave our feet aching, activities that generally make us fatigued and all we can long for is a feet massage to calm those nerves down. At times we may be in a place to do it by ourselves, but most of the times it is more convenient and effective to have it done for you at a massage parlor.
A foot massage machine is an effective tool that not only relaxes and leaves your feet feeling great but can also improve your general health by facilitating smooth blood flow. There is a variety of foot massage machines in the market with each having their own benefits. You can also look up at online sites for more information concerning foot massage machines.
Various Types Of Foot Massage Machines
Electric Massage Machine
- With this kind of foot massage machine, you can be able to massage your feet on your own at home. It applies pressure and power that your own hands cannot offer.
- Most electric massage machines come with rollers which put pressure on common painful parts of the feet when rotating. You can get them at https://relaxforlife.com.au/.
- While some are of them are big and others small, some incorporate heat, water, and oxygen bubbles which are effective for further relaxation.
- They come with a higher price tag compared to other types of massage machines probably because they are very powerful and usually apply strong pressure.
Manual Massage Machine
- With this type of massage machine, you get to do it more of a traditional way.
- With this kind of a massage machine, you are the one in control of the pressure. It has protrusions that give you deeper stimulation.
- They are made of wood and are good in relaxing sore feet.
- They are cost-effective because they come at half the price of electric foot massage machines, only that it makes you do some of the work when operating it.
Hand Held Massage Tool
- They are small in size and put you in control of how much pressure you want.
- They are available in both manual and electric models meaning you have a variety to choose from, also in terms of price and specifications.
- Their small size makes them portable, and therefore they can be easily slipped into a bag.
- Their flexibility makes them useful in almost every part of the body, anywhere where muscles are tense.
Benefits Of Getting A Foot Massage
- Stress Relief. Aside from the obvious reason of getting a massage which is for relaxation, a foot massage is also effective in reducing stress
- Improved Sleep. A foot massage can overcome disrupted sleeping patterns
- Pain Reliever. A foot massage can relieve pain in various parts of your body.
- Tension Reliever. A foot massage has been proved to be effective in reducing anxiety disorders.
- Blood Pressure Decrease. A regular foot massage is one way to reduce high blood pressure.