Last Updated on April 30, 2022 by Marie Bautista
If you’re a new mom, you need all the help you can get until you can recover well enough to look after your child. While the process of post-delivery recovery may take days or weeks, women are expected to bounce back in no time. Thankfully we’re seeing a decline in the preconceived notions that earlier created an unhealthy narrative for moms all over the world.
So while you can now focus on your recovery, let us introduce you to an elixir that can naturally heal you quicker. If you haven’t started looking into CBD oil yet, these are the reasons why you should loot it up today. Not only are there a wealth of benefits available, but also the opportunity to improve your overall well-being.
- It can work wonders for maternal immunity: With the recent scares regarding a pandemic and its potential to mutate into innumerable strains. However, with recent studies, it can be seen how CBD is an active agent that works to protect your immunity. Mellow CBD studies have found evidence that CBD can reduce the chances of infections and ailments. This can be helpful for new mothers since their immunity dictates that of their newborns.
- Your mental health will improve: Apart from keeping your immunity strong throughout the period of your pregnancy and even post-delivery, CBD oil is a natural remedy against postpartum anxiety and depression. It heals hormonal dysregulation and improves brain function that can help in rebalancing your emotional stability.
- Day goodbye to cracking skin: It is common for new mothers and even pregnant women to experience sudden skin conditions that did not exist before. From acne to dry skin, especially while breastfeeding, can make the process much more painful. CBD oil or topical creams can help your skin heal itself quickly, thereby allowing you to breastfeed without excessive tenderness and have glowing skin.
- No more chronic fatigue: If you’re feeling tired all the time, it is also an attribute of bringing a new life into this world. However, receiving less sleep or experiencing insomnia can be treated by ingesting a few drops of CBD oil. It has zero side effects that will hinder your cognition but will enhance the restful feeling you crave.
- Soothe your aching muscles: Motherhood can feel like a day in the CrossFit pit because of the constant aches you have to feel. If you’re experiencing muscle soreness or joint pain, CBD oil can be a great ingredient to bring quick healing to these areas.
- Accelerate post-partum recovery: If you underwent a C-section and have sutures to heal, CBD ointments will also help in mitigating pain while healing your skin rapidly. There are also new medications infused with CBDD that help in accelerating healing.
Today, the world operates with more empathy toward pregnancy, childbirth, and maternity, all due to the continual efforts of women to shed light on how isolating the collective experience of motherhood can be without the right support. We hope that your research of CBD products helps you bring more holistic comfort to your maternal journey.