I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Last Updated on May 12, 2017 by Marie Bautista
If you are filing your income tax return in the Philippines, please be aware that there are certain taxpayers mandated to electronically file and pay their taxes. Are you one of them?
The following Philippine taxpayers are mandated to e-file through the eFPS facility:
- Taxpayer Account Management Program (TAMP) taxpayers
- Those required to secure the BIR-ICC and BIR-BCC
- National Government Agencies
- Licensed Local Contractors
- Enterprises enjoying fiscal incentives (PEZA, BOI, etc.)
- Top 5,000 Individual Taxpayers
- Corporations with paid-up capital stock of P10 million and above
- Corporations with complete Computerized Accounting System
- Procuring Government Agencies withholding VAT and Percentage Taxes
- Government Bidders
- Large Taxpayers
- Top 20,000 Private Corporations
- Insurance Companies and stockbrokers
- Accredited tax agents/practitioners and all its client-taxpayers
- Accredited Printers of Principal and Supplementary Receipts/Invoices
- One-Time Transaction (ONETT) taxpayers who are classified as real estate dealers/developers; those who are considered habitually engaged in the sale of real property and regular taxpayers already covered by eBIRForms. Taxpayers who are filing BIR Form No2. 1706, 1707, 1800, 1801 and 2000-OT (for BIR Form No. 1706 only) are excluded.
- Those filing a “No Payment” return
- Government-Owned or – Controlled Corporations
- Local Government Units, except barangays
- Cooperatives registered with National Electrification Administration and Local Water Utilities Administrations