Last Updated on April 7, 2021 by Marie Bautista
COVID-19 made face-to-face seminars extinct.
In my office, before COVID-19 was a thing (or a virus or whatever), we average 2 weekly seminars for our stakeholders.
With the pandemic, face-to-face seminars are absolute no-no’s in our organization that is why we learned to adjust by using apps like Zoom, Google Classroom, and Microsoft Teams.
Trying to live and cope with the new normal, one of the heaven-sent thingies online that helped me in creating above-par seminars is RecordCast.
What is RecordCast?
RecordCast is a FREE screen recorder and video editor that can be easily accessed online which means you don’t need to download the product.
This online app is brought to you by PearlMountain Limited, the same company that brought you DesignCap, FlexClip, DesignEvo, and many other helpful tools that make our online hustle much easier!
- Is 100% Free and without watermark
Recorded video is of high quality, with no watermark and is free!
- Requires no download.
You can start recording your screen online wit one click. Downloading of additional softwares and extensions are not required. (Isn’t that a relief? I hate downloading softwares!)
- Offers Flexible Recording.
RecordCast allows you to screen capture the whole screen, app window, or browser tab. You can also add audio.
- Has a built-in video editor.
You can polish your screencast by adding eye-catching titles, annotations, and effects in the built-in video editor.
RecordCast is absolutely perfect for:
- Helping students record online courses and lectures,
- Creating amazing tutorials,
- Promoting your business, and
- Creating professional-level videos.
Here is how to use RecordCast:
Using RecordCast is so easy because of the detailed instructions on the screen as you go along.
1. Go to https://www.recordcast.com/
2. Sign up or Log in if you have already created your account, next,
3. Start Recording by choosing the following modes:
Screen + Webcam/
4. Choose your recording settings, then
5. Start Recording!
6. Download video.
When your recording is done, press the “Stop Recording” button. Download the recording and you are done!
7. But wait! Do you want your video to look better? Go ahead and edit your video!
The video editor will allow you to upload media, add fancy texts, awesome backgrounds and overlays!
RecordCast is definitely perfect for my online seminars and video tutorials. This is a cool tool because it is so easy to use, 100% free, and has no watermarks!
How cool is that?