I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I start my day with a cup of this…
- Saponified Spanish Olive Oil
- Saponified Philippine Virgin Coconut Oil
- Saponified Palm Oil and
- Philippine Barako Coffee.
- hypo-allergenic and
- made with natural ingredients
First of all, what is castile soap?
And what does saponified mean?
- Unlike the Lemongrass Manila Castille Soap, this one did not produce much lather. It didn’t bother me a lot, though, since I am used to hypoallergenic soaps like Cetaphil and Physiogel which donot have any lather at all.
- I kind of worried that since it is dark, I might get a coffee-like stain on my nails and skin. The soap rinsed easily, though, with no stains at all.
- Coffee scent gets to you after a while, but with this coffee-scented soap, it gets to me in a good way. Its aroma energizes me and the scent does not really stay that strong and long to really bother me.
- My skin does not have that tight, dry feeling. I just have that squeaky smooth feeling on my skin. I guess those are the natural ingredients at work.
- My skin didn’t have an allergic reaction. I always use products like this for a good seven to fourteen days to see if I won’t have an allergic reaction, and happily, I did not have one.
- Finally, the coffee bean’s natural scrubs’ exfoliating action is what sold me. Exfoliation keeps the skin healthy and the gentle exfoliation has been doing wonders for my skin.
About Casa de Lorenzo:
Casa de Lorenzo is the Spanish translation of “House of the Lorenzos.” Originally, their products were enjoyed exclusively by the family, relatives and friends. Now, they share the luxuries and benefits of their natural products to everyone.
Casa de Lorenzo Castile Soaps, Oils and Aromatics provides premium Natural Liquid Soaps, Carrier Oils and Essential Oils in the Philippines. Discover the wonderful benefits of going natural and indulge your senses with the real thing from nature, by nature.
Like them on Facebook.
Follow them on Twitter, Instagram and Google.