I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I just made a new discovery!
(I have a thing for yellow rice so this is perfectly perfect!)
What is RiCo Corn Rice?
Let me tell you the reasons why RiCo Corn Rice is best for flat-tummy wishers like me:
- It has high fiber content,
- It has no cholesterol, and
- It has lower glycemic index to control and balance blood sugar making it perfect for diabetics and weight watchers.
Three Easy Steps of cooking RiCo Corn Rice:
Like Rice, all you have to do to cook RiCo Corn Rice is to BOIL, POUR AND SIMMER.
- Don’t wash the grains to prevent the loss of water-soluble nutrients.
- If you prefer loose and fluffy (buhaghag) consistency, cook RiCo like you are cooking pasta. Boil water first before putting in the corn rice and dragging the water afterwards.
- RiCo retains its yellow color even after it is cooked, making it a hit among kids (like Adrian, my son, who insists on the yellow rice!)