I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
What exactly is infertility?
If you are having problems with
- conceiving a child or
- carrying out your pregnancy full term
then you may be infertile.
Infertility is a woman’s inability to become pregnant or the inability of a man to induce pregnancy. You may also be infertile if you fail to carry out your pregnancy to its full term.
Being infertile is not always obvious. Some women get miscarriages and attribute it to fate, but according to experts, having a miscarriage is one of the most common indicators of infertility.
What are the signs of infertility in women?
Signs of infertility in women are more obvious than in men.
For instance, you may have:
- endometriosis causes the lining of the uterus to grow outside the uterus,
- bacterial infections which may begin around the uterus and spread to other parts of your reproductive organs, eventually resulting in infertility,
- fibroids in the uterus, or
- tumors in the cervix causing a condition called stenosis or narrowing of the cervix.
Some other signs of fertility may also be:
- ovulating before the tenth day and after the twentieth day of your monthly cycle,
- pre-menstrual spotting,
- having menopausal symptoms, or
- having irregular menstrual cycles.
Body weight can also be indicators of infertility. A woman who may be too thin may not get pregnant since her body does not have the proper nutritional requirements to sustain life inside her.
On the other hand, being overweight or obese can also be a sign of infertility especially if you are obese and having hormonal imbalance.
What are the signs of infertility in men?
Being obese or too thin is also an indicator that a man can be infertile.
Also, conditions like undescended testicles, damage to the scrotum and gonads can also make a man infertile.
There are also studies that wearing tight undergarments may make a male unable to produce the required number of sperms, or unable to produce sperms altogerther, resulting in infertility.
How to Determine the Signs of Infertility
There are medical procedures for detecting the signs that helps determine if you are infertile or not.
Some of the medical tests used are:
- Hysterosalpingography. A dye injected into the vagina is monitored to check for blockage in the fallopian tubes or uterus.
- Laparoscopy. If disease and other physical problems are present in the ovaries, fallopian tubes, or in the uterus, infertility is suggested. This may be detected through laparoscopy.
Infertility is a problem which can be solved if it is addressed in the holistic way, meaning, a multifaceted method of healing will be undertaken.
Getting regular health checkups, taking supplements to combat existing problem, exercising and stress reduction techniques are only part of the holistic solution to infertility. The holistic approach is not only a surefire way to increase your chances of conception it also guarantees a safe and healthy pregnancy.
This article is based on the book, “Pregnancy Miracle” by Lisa Olson. Lisa is an author, researcher, nutritionist and health consultant who dedicated her life to creating the ultimate pregnancy solution guaranteed to permanently reverse the root of infertility, help you get pregnant quickly and naturally and dramatically improve the overall quality of your life, without the use prescription medication and without any surgical procedures. Learn more by visiting her website:Pregnancy Miracle