I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Last Updated on April 13, 2017 by Marie Bautista
- You just need to have your nails done every Saturday, and oh, you just need to have coffee with your friends and gossip for five hours!
- You just can’t wait. You get so impatient waiting in line at Forever 21’s dressing room that you proceed gung-ho and try the clothes. In the middle of the store! Who cares if anyone sees you?
- You’re obsessed with sales and discounts. Even when you are so not planning on buying those gorgeous, extremely cool gargoyle sunglasses and those wedgies in a color that would match those clothes you tried in the middle of the store, you end up spending a whole lot because you are thinking of how much you have “saved” because it is on sale!
- You hate getting stuck in traffic-and you feel the need to tell everyone about it.
- You have no driver’s license, but you act and sound like you are a better driver. And you make rude gestures if a car cuts into your path.
- When your friends come over, you play the perfect host and insist that they should have something to snack on. When they tell you they are full, you still bring out all of the junk inside the ref and force them to eat!
- Your bag is always heavy because it is a mini-beauty parlor slash medicine cabinet! You can’t leave home without your beauty kit (which would occupy around seventy percent of your bag) , band aids, paracetamol, breath mints, a humongous planner, and tons of other “important” stuff like eyelash curler and a big paddle brush!
- When your siblings annoy you, you call them by their full names.
- Before going on a long road trip with your friends, you ask if anyone needs to go to the bathroom first because it is going to be a long drive.
- You have a long playlist of sentimental music in your iPod and it is that kind of music you’d hear in the grocery store (I saw my daughter shake her head in wonder as The Script’s song is being played at the grocery!)
- You hate messy rooms. You can’t help but pick up your little brother’s or BFF’s dirty clothes off the floor.