I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Last Updated on April 13, 2017 by Marie Bautista
we did before!
with us until I was in Second Grade and I considered her my second mom!
know her importance!
mommies The Learning Basket’s Teacher Yaya: A Workshop.
to the workshop? Added gastos na naman…
attend is worth it. Here, she will
- Her special role in her alaga’s life,
- To understand her alaga’s actions and not think that he
- To respond to her alaga,
- Why television and tablets are not good for kids below
three years old,
- How and why she needs to play with her alaga, depending
- How important her job is,
- And how her love and care will shape the child under her
inclusive of handouts, snacks, and certificates
more details, go visit The Learning Basket here!