I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Money doesn’t grow on trees.
- Go to school, get a degree, and THEN maybe you’ll make something of yourself – if you work hard and make the right sacrifices.
- Don’t spend money, save it! You’ve got to be prepared for when things go wrong.
- Thousands of people don’t even have a roof over their heads or food on the table. Wanting more is greedy and selfish.
Step 1: Expect positively.
- not true,
- which you probably absorbed before you knew it, and
- which we’re going to unblock right now as you complete these three steps.
- Money flows to me constantly; I always have more than enough.
- I am worthy of abundance and I experience it every day.
- I am solvent and prosperous. My life is rich and sweet.
- Money is my friend; we’re always together and always will be.