At Beacon Resources, the phrase “people model” refers to Beacon’s people-centered approach to staffing solutions. They see both candidate-clients and company-clients asreal human beings with real, specific needs. The foundation for meeting those needs is network cultivation which means establishing long-lasting professional relationships and continuous communication with candidates and employers from application submission to job contract.
A People-Centered Approach
Ostensibly, Beacon Resources offers staffing solutions for the accounting and finance industry. For example, they match companies with accounts receivable jobs with candidates qualified for those jobs. Whiles some agencies merely match a resume with a position posting, Beacon focuses on matching people with employers. Here’s why the approach works:
- They meet with clients one-on-one to evaluate their individual needs
- Experienced recruiters sit down with applicants and assess career goals
- They listen to what applicants are looking for in a job and to what companies want in an employee
- They work side-by-side with company representatives to find the best possible person for the job in question
- They never conduct mass interviews
- They work in partnership with both job candidates and client-companies
Beacon recruiters are industry experts who take the time to truly get to know their clients, job applicants and hiring companies alike.
Finance recruiters at Beacon Resources support clients and candidates throughout the placement process. They value ethics, discretion and honesty working with clients to ensure private communications with potential employers. Recruiters continue to maintain client/candidate relationships over the long-term, even after the placement process is complete. These ongoing consultations ensure a successful, productive relationship between the company and the employee.
Beacon Resources can assist employers with job description creation, interview techniques and market knowledge in terms of salaries and other factors. For candidates, Beacon offers interview tips, job search preparation and resume advice. Find out how Beacon recruiters can help you fill out this online form.